SUPER SPRINTERS ATLANTA
Rental Agreement Terms/Conditions
****Reservation & holding of a vehicle is only valid once deposit has been received. Quotes received online are NOT finalized until the deposit has been processed by Super Sprinters Atlanta******
This booking forms a contract with Super Sprinters Atlanta and the above referenced party on invoice (Client) and goes into effect upon signature or once the deposit or full payment has been accepted by Super Sprinters Atlanta, either verbally, in writing, or email.
The client accepts that they agree with all terms and conditions, and are making this booking subject to those terms and conditions.
- “Agreement” means these terms, the terms stated in this document, together with specific hire details.
- “Cancellation” means a cancellation by you, of our services, after we have accepted your booking.
- “Hire Period” means the period of time set out in a booking and stated within or as amended by agreement.
- “Client” means a person who uses the services, or who enters the vehicle with the consent of another passenger, or of the person, or company booking our services
- “Price” means the rate charged for the services set out in the booking.
- “Services” means the services of any of our Chauffeur driven vehicles.
- “Unacceptable Behavior” means any behavior considered to be unacceptable by the chauffeur including refusing to wear a seatbelt, leaning out of the window of the vehicle, standing out of the sunroof, attempting to exceed the maximum permitted number of passengers, smoking in the vehicle, being under the influence of excessive alcohol or under the influence of or in possession of any illegal substance, being violent aggressive or abusive, being a danger to himself or any other person, being excessively rowdy, provoking persons in the party to commit violent acts, or being in any way unfit to travel.
- “Vehicle” means the vehicle stated at the time of booking, or a replacement vehicle, if for any reason the vehicle booked cannot be provided.
- “We/Us/Our” means Super Sprinters Atlanta
- “You/Your” means the individual, client or company making the booking.
- In this agreement: Words denoting any gender include all genders and words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa.
- If there is any conflict between the booking and these terms, the provisions of the booking shall prevail.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Unless a credit account has been agreed and set up for you, or alternative payment terms have been agreed with you at the time of booking, a $200 deposit is required on reservation, and full payment is required no less than 24 hours prior to the journey taking place. Payment can be made with Master, Visa Credit, American Express, Debit cards, or Zelle. Cash is not an accepted for of payment for a reservation nor deposit. Cash is only acceptable to tip the Chauffeur.
- Payments are taken through our secured booking system or with a card on file. If you do have a corporate or credit account with us, payment is required 3 days following the date of the invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing. Payment by the end of the month following the date of the invoice upon application.
- If a due payment exceeds 5 days we reserve the right to charge you interest from the date any payment is due until we receive it at a rate of 3% above the base lending rate of JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- By remitting payment, the Client agrees to pay the full hourly rate plus any additional taxes and fees (including optional gratuity) for the services to be rendered for the Contract Time.
- The Client agrees to pay the full hourly rate for each additional hour or part thereof worked by the Chauffeur 15 minutes or more after the Contract Pickup/Dropoff Times as stated above.
- We reserve the right to check that passenger, Card Holder ID and Credit Card are an identical match. Chauffeurs check ID and Credit Card for all new clients. If the client is not the passenger, we require a signed credit card authorization with a copy of a state issued photo ID in advance of service. Alternatively, this requirement may be waived if billing address and pickup address are a match.
- We will make every effort to accommodate changes to booking details, however the rate stated includes only the pickups, drop offs and waiting periods as agreed.
- Any additional mileage performed or waiting delays incurred will be at the discretion of the chauffeur and will be subject to additional charge as specified by Super Sprinters Atlanta. Agreement to increasing the duration of service times may not be possible if punctual arrival to following bookings is likely to be compromised.
- Online bookings should be made with at least 24 hours notice. For bookings within 24 hours please call 770-999-9751
- Cancellation charges may apply if cancellation is at late notice.
- If notice of cancellation is received, after the chauffeur has begun their journey to the pickup address, the full cost of the journey will be payable.
- For same day booking cancelations, a minimum of $200 will apply at the discretion of management.
- Client may cancel reservation up to 7 days prior to the trip date for a FULL refund on deposit and/or any other monies paid up front. Cancellation must be received in writing either via electronic communication or postal mail no later than 7 days prior to pickup date.
- If a client chooses to cancel within a 7 day timeframe from the reservation date, they will pay a $150 cancellation fee. If a $200 deposit was paid, client will receive $50 refunded back to account for cancellation fee. If no amount was collected at the time of booking, a cancelation fee may be assessed to the account in the amount of $150 or more depending on the reservation.
- If client chooses to reschedule trip for another time and provides advance notice (within 7 days up to 48 hours), the original reservation will be treated as a cancelation. In that instance, a cancelation fee may be assessed and the monies paid be treated as a credit for future reservations.
PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES
- We aim to perform our services to a high standard. Please contact us if you have any complaints or suggestions.
- Our Chauffeurs will use their judgment to drive at reasonable speeds in relation to the prevailing road type and conditions and you should not ask them to exceed speed limits.
- Unless we have agreed with you that a particular route should be used, our chauffeur may use any route to a destination that in their opinion is the best and most convenient route, whether or not it is actually the shortest route.
- No person other than employees or representatives of Super Sprinters Atlanta may drive the vehicle while the chauffeur is under the employ of the client.
- The chauffeur will endeavor to adhere to the pre-arranged itinerary/pick up/drop off times, and to the reasonable requests of the passengers, (the reasonableness of which shall be judged by the chauffeur) However, we cannot be held responsible for loss or inconvenience from delays and prolonged journey durations, due to circumstances beyond their control. i.e. traffic, adverse weather conditions etc.
- The agreed price will be payable provided the services commence within 1 hour of the agreed pick up time. If we fail to commence the services within 1 hour of the scheduled pick up time, you have the right to terminate the agreement for that booking and you will receive a full refund of any deposit and advance payment that has been made.
AIRPORT WAIT TIME
- All airport transfers and point to point (one way or roundtrip transfers) trips include 15 minutes of wait time. After the 15 minute wait period, the trip will automatically be converted to a charter with a 4 hour minimum applied at the base rate for the appropriate vehicle. Customer has agreed to a notification for pickup changes and will also locate a mutually agreeable designated pickup/dropoff location for concert or outdoor venues..
AIRPORT PICKUP LOCATION
- For ALL airport pickups, unless specified on the trip confirmation sheet, the pickup location will be curbside.
- The Customer agrees to pay the full hourly (Minus airport taxes and fees) for the services to be rendered for the Contract Time. The Customer agrees to pay the full hourly rate for each additional hour or part thereof worked by the Chauffeur either before or after the Contract Pickup/Dropoff Times.
- Wherever reasonably possible the vehicle type agreed at the time of booking shall be used. We reserve the right to request an alternative vehicle if we deem the vehicle is not suitable for the trip.
- We will be held responsible for fuel and all applicable maintenance costs associated with the service. Client will be responsible for any tolls
- All property and luggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passengers. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage, no matter how caused, either whilst in transit or when left in the vehicle.
- It is your responsibility when reserving a vehicle, to check that it has sufficient space and weight allowance to accommodate the luggage to be carried.
- Please ensure you advise the number and size of your luggage at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse the carriage of luggage if in the chauffeur’s judgment the volume of weight is excessive.
- The client is held responsible for the behavior of all passengers, and for informing them of the provisions of this agreement. They are responsible for ensuring that the party’s conduct does not threaten their own, the Chauffeurs or any other person’s safety. Seatbelts should be worn, and passengers should not lean out of the windows or stand out of the sunroof. You will indemnify us for any losses, costs or expenses caused by any passenger on demand, whether or not we have first made a claim against that passenger. All vehicles are strictly ‘no smoking’.
- In the event that any passenger (in the opinion of the chauffeur) is carrying out any unacceptable behavior, then we or our chauffeur may refuse entry to that passenger to the vehicle or may terminate the agreement for that booking or may cease the performance of that service, even if they are not completed. In these circumstances and without prejudice to our rights, you must still pay us the full price for the booking, and we will have no responsibility or liability for any losses or costs.
- You accept responsibility and will indemnify us for any internal or external damage to, or loss of the vehicle or any of our property caused or incited to be caused by you or any passenger no matter how the damage is caused.
- You will pay for all cleaning and valet costs if any passenger causes any spillage, is sick in the vehicle, or in any other way causes the cleanliness of the vehicle to be of a lower standard than at the pickup time.
- In the unlikely event that any of the above events occur, you hereby authorize payment to be debited from the credit/debit card used initially to secure the booking, or agree to immediate payment by other means, after being presented with written/photographic evidence of damage/loss of subsequent hire fees.
- The maximum seating capacity of the vehicle is determined by us, and should not be exceeded. It is your responsibility to ensure that any children or passengers under the height of 4’6” are secured within a booster seat or protective child seat as appropriate. The company will NOT provide child seats and this is the sole responsibility of the client.
PRICE OF THE SERVICE
- The price for the services is as set out in the booking, subject to amendment in accordance with this agreement.
- The base hourly rate for service is stated in the invoice. If a fixed price for services has been agreed, this may be increased by an amount in accordance with our standard hourly rate at the relevant time for any delay or increase in the agreed hire period in the following circumstances:
- Any delay caused by you or any passenger for any reason.
- Any delay caused by severe traffic, congestion, accidents, weather conditions or any other cause outside our reasonable control.
- Airport collection delays, where flight delay information has only been reported after the chauffeur has set out on his journey to the airport.
- Any amount due from delays, will be added to, and form part of the price.
- Unless otherwise agreed the price stated is exclusive of the following which will be payable in addition where applicable:
- Mandatory gratuity will apply to ALL weekend charters and any charters after 9PM OR all charters with 12+ guests
- Road, Tolls or additional expenses such as parking
- Any wasted journeys carried out because of error on your part i.e. incorrect incoming flight date given, shall be paid for, in full, by you.
- Waiting time: We allow 15 mins grace from the time of pickup/dropoff.
- Any price given online, particularly if it is for a major sporting event or concert, is subject to confirmation. We reserve the right to reject a booking if a price is not agreed or if a suitable vehicle is not available.
Client and their guests shall be provided transport or shelter in the vehicle and the following activities are prohibited in or within one hundred (100) feet of the vehicle:
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages (by a minor).
- Consumption of illegal drugs.
- Smoking of any sort including E-Vaping ($500 smoking fee)
- Violent or unruly behavior.
- Conduct causing, or in Chauffeur’s opinion likely to cause, damage to the Vehicle.
- Conduct interfering with, or in Chauffeur’s opinion likely to interfere with, safe operation of the Vehicle.
Vendor expressly reserves the right to terminate or cancel service without any refund whatsoever if the passengers or clients violate any of the rules as stated above.
Super Sprinters Atlanta reserves the right to terminate or cancel reservation at any given time with reasonable notice to client.
- Vehicle which results or is required due to the conduct of any person inthe Vehicle. Specifically, such damage includes, but is not limited to:burns, spillage, vomiting, tears in leather, broken glassware, scratches,stains and broken windows, seats, and mirrors.
- Vendor will notify Client of any and all damages within 72 hours ofcompletion of dropoff. Client agrees that the charges for such repairsand cleaning will be assessed to the credit card for the individual or entity who has rented the Vehicle.
- Client has the option to pay ahead of time for said damage and cleaning fees to the SSA digital payments account. In the event that the credit card is not able to be charged, client agrees to remit payment for damages within seven (7) days of the date of the event. There will be a $250 minimum charge for any of such aforementioned occurrences.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We warrant that our services will be performed using reasonable care and skill.
- Our total liability to you shall not exceed the lesser of the price or money actually received from you for the services in respect of which a claim has been made and we shall have no liability to you for loss of profits, goodwill, reputation, business contracts, revenue, production, anticipated savings, nor from losses arising from third party claims which arise in connection with the services nor any other losses or expenses and we shall have no liability to you for any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage costs or expenses including labor, or the hiring of another company.
- Carrying of Hazardous Goods – The company will not allow clients to carry any goods considered hazardous, this is any product which would require special labeling by law. Carrying of hazardous goods will result in insurance cover being invalid.
- We may subcontract, assign or transfer our obligations or rights to a competent third party or to any associated company whether in whole or part. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations without our written consent.
- We operate a strict policy of non-discrimination for race, religion, sexual orientations, health and disability and all other areas of discrimination.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We require any party booking transport for themselves or any member of their party who might incur any health and safety issues make the company aware of the client’s requirements in advance of booking.
- Should the company consider we are unable to meet normal Health & Safety requirements for the client and other passengers’ safety we will regretfully have to decline the booking.
CHILDREN IN VEHICLES
- Should any child need to be included in the transportation the lead name on the booking form should confirm the age of children in the party and if required provide suitable child restraint to be fitted to the vehicle prior to the start of the journey. Child seats are to be provided by the client and may be stored at the discretion of the company.
ANIMALS IN VEHICLES
- We will accept guide dogs with registered disabled people however this should be advised to the company at the time of booking the service, all other animals will be accepted at the discretion of the company and should be made aware when booking the service. The company reserves the right to refuse the transportation of animals except Guide dogs or other animals used by registered disable people. There may be a fee assessed for bringing an animal on board without the approval of the company.
- Complaints regarding our Chauffeurs, staff or vehicles, should be madein writing to Super Sprinters Atlanta LLC.